Update: We completely sold out our original three show dates (July 11-25). Please join our email list, like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram to be the first to hear if more tickets become available or to get details about our next exciting show.
Theatre Across Borders is thrilled to partner with El Paso County Nature Centers for “Magic of the Marsh.” To ensure the safety of our guests, we’re limiting the audience to 10 people per designated start time.
The simplest way to buy tickets is to call the Nature Center during office hours, Tuesday – Saturday, 9:00 – 4:00.
Bear Creek, July 18… (719) 520-6387
Fountain Creek, July 11 and 25… (719) 520-6745
To buy multiple tickets for the show online:
1. Go to the Parks & Leisure site (https://web2.vermontsystems.com/wbwsc/coelpasowt.wsc/splash.html) and create an account.
If you already have an account, click the “My Account” button on the menu, followed by “Household & Member.”
2. After you enter your information, click the “Add Family Member” button. Enter the first and last names of any guests. (If your guest isn’t a member of your immediate family, please include an email address so we can send them updates about the show.)
3. Once you’ve entered all of your guests into your account, click Save. Then, on the homepage, look for either Fountain Creek or Bear Creek under the Activities label. You can also click the links below (after you enter your guest information).
4. Go to the “Magic of the Marsh” listing, then find the date and start time that interests you. Click the + button on a computer or “Add to Cart” on your phone.
(Unfortunately, the July 11 and July 25 listings blend together. Check the date and time carefully before you add the event to your cart.)
5. Click the names of each “family member” who is attending the show. Skip past the “Roster Note” question for each guest by hitting Continue.
6. Finally, you should reach the shopping cart, with each ticket listed on a separate row. Click Proceed to Checkout, then enter your payment information.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors